- Ref. 82839253
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 485 m²
- 1,350,000 €
Beautiful neogothic-style manor house built in the 19th century, classified as a national monument. This exceptional property has a total surface area of approximately 485 m² and is located on a 36.83 ares plot of land. Well-preserved, this residence requires a complete renovation, except for its superb roof and authentic framework, which were entirely refurbished in 2017.
* Main entrance, secondary entrance, and a separate third part.
* First part:
* Ground floor: Entrance hall with its original staircase, dining room with fitted kitchen, living room with office space, laundry room with toilet, and access door leading to the garden.
* First floor: One large bedroom with separate dressing area, two bedrooms and a bathroom with toilet.
* Top floor: Convertible bright attic.
* Second part: Secondary entrance leading to a duplex-style open space with a storage room.
* Third part: Two garages, a workshop, a barn, and an outbuilding.
* Superb vaulted cellar with pleasant height.
* The house features magnificent period architectural elements, such as a main entrance door with stained glass, interior doors, stucco-decorated ceilings, and a facade adorned with sculpted stone frames in neogothic style. The ceiling height varies from 3m to 3.2m.
* Currently heated with wood and electricity, the house has pre-installation for central heating.
* The new owner will be eligible for the best subsidies (up to 50%) from the National Sites and Monuments Service (SSMN) for interior and exterior works.
* The municipality of Bettborn has a nursery, a childcare center, a primary school, a parking lot adjacent to the property with a bus stop, a sports campus, and a cultural center. Redange, located 4.5 km away, complements the infrastructure with an ALR high school, a supermarket, and a shopping street.
Do not miss this rare opportunity to acquire this magnificent national monument-classified mansion, offering exceptional potential to create your ideal residence.